Preparing your arrival
This year’s World Championships is being hosted in Levallois. This city, located in the north of the Hauts-de-Seine department, is on the outskirts of Paris and easily accessible by public transport.
- Train station (SNCF): Clichy – Levallois
- RER C: Gare de Pereire – Levallois
- Metro stations (line 3): Pont de Levallois – Bécon / Anatole France / Louise Michel
- Bus lines (RATP): 53 / 93 / 94 / 163 / 164 / 165 / 167 / 174 / 238 / 274 / 275
- Noctilien (night bus service): N16 / N52 / N150